- IRON MOUNTAIN’S SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IRON MOUNTAIN SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES REGARDING YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES.
- Iron Mountain and its affiliates do not review or monitor any Web sites linked to the service sections of the Sites and are not responsible for the content on any such linked Web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply that Iron Mountain endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party sites. Your linking to such third-party Web site is at your own risk.
- All sales of services are subject to Iron Mountain’s standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names (collectively "Marks") are the properties of their respective owners. Iron Mountain disclaims any proprietary interest in Marks other than its own. All materials contained in the Web site are the copyrighted property of Iron Mountain, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. If you wish to use material contained on this Web site other than for your individual review and individual educational purpose, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third-party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of Iron Mountain and wish to download and use any information contained in this Web site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with Iron Mountain, complete the attached Request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of Iron Mountain’s Web site content.
- If the Webmaster approves your request to use Iron Mountain's Web site content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within Iron Mountain's Web site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree that: (i) you will not modify the documents, publications or graphics; (ii) you will not quote materials out of context; and (iii) you will retain and display the copyright notice of Iron Mountain on such content. You further agree that Iron Mountain shall have the right to revoke its consent at any time and you shall immediately cease any further use of the Iron Mountain Web site content. The foregoing consent does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of Iron Mountain's Web site. Subject to the further terms set forth in Section 5 above, you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within Iron Mountain's Web site which you propose to use, subject to Iron Mountain's consent.
- Iron Mountain may make changes to the Web site, information contained therein, software, documents, publications, prices, technical specifications, service offerings and any other information and materials within the Web site at any time and without prior notice.
- You shall not use Iron Mountain’s Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You shall not undertake any initiative that shall damage, disable, overburden or impair any Iron Mountain server, or the network(s) connected to any Iron Mountain server, or otherwise interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web site. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Iron Mountain server or to the Web site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- These User Terms and any disputes arising out of or related to Iron Mountain’s Sites shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Trademarks owned by Iron Mountain
This is a current listing of trademarks owned by Iron Mountain in the United States and in other countries. Due to the large number of Services marketed by Iron Mountain, Iron Mountain's practice is to list key trademarks. Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not mean that Iron Mountain does not use the mark nor does it mean that the product is not actively marketed or is not significant within its relevant market.
The status of each trademark is followed by the symbols ® or TM and are owned by Iron Mountain in the United States and in other countries.
The status column refers to the status of the trademark in the United States and/or other countries.
Iron Mountain ®
Design of Mountain (triangle) ®
COMAC [wave of design] ®
Connected logo ®
Connected DataProtector TM
Connected DataProtector/PC TM
Connected DataProtector/SV TM
Connected EmailOptimizer TM
EnterpriseValue Archives Architecture ®
Iron Mountain Connect TM
Records Collector TM
TLD Monitor TM